Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I Know He Plays in Heaven


Our book has been released! In this children`s book, a young child imagines his deceased grandfather playing with him. He envisions his grandpa chasing the balloon that flies into the sky, popping the bubbles that float away, and jumping as high as the moon on his trampoline in heaven. The book helps young people see that their loved ones live on, side by side with us here on earth.

10% of the proceeds will be donated to various charities.

I nurtured this book while nurturing my unborn baby, so it is kind`ve also my "baby".

Here are some samples from the book. It is available on Amazon (in paperback) - to order, click here. It will also be available in hardcover soon. Follow my blog to be updated!


2 comments:

Tova said...

so inspiring.. everyone should have it.

Stacey Lisa said...

Wow!!!Im so proud of you!Where can I buy a copy!?