Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fast - IF


For this week`s topic of "Fast", I`ve picked one of my illustrations from the book I am collaborating on, "I Know He Plays in Heaven." I`m so excited because the actual illustrations are all done and I FINALLY found a print shop somewhere in Tel Aviv with a scanner larger than the standard A4 size and scanned everything, and now all that`s left are the final touch-ups and adding the text before uploading them to a self-publishing site.... Amazing what one can accomplish when there`s a deadline looming ahead (in this case, BABY!) and I feel a lot calmer now and ready to take it easy before the little one comes along...

So not only is our little boy character sprinting FAST over the grass in his attempts to take off to the heavens, but getting him out there has been one FAST and furious process!

Keep reading here for more information on the book and for more previews. I appreciate all comments!

5 comments:

dthaase said...

a beautiful illustration - I love the color and composition - well done

thedoodlegirl said...

What a lovely illustration! Love that tree and pretty green grass. So cool how you have the round world underneath. Wonderful! Good luck with the publishing!

little blue bird said...

mmm, these trees are lovely...:-)

Meagan said...

This is wonderfully done. The off-center composition really adds to a sense of anticipation. Great uplifting feel.

kathy hare said...

Beautiful!