Thursday, August 13, 2009

IF - Impatience


Recently I`ve felt like things would never move ahead. So many pregnancy-and health-related issues, including general fatigue, have kept me at a low performance level, just when so many new and exciting things are happening. There`s nothing more depressing than having plenty of free time and no energy to do anything, especially for people like myself who view productivity as a raison d`etre. But atleast it has proven to me just how little control we have over what happens in our lives - this is something that we don`t always realize until we are physically out-of-whack, and something we should not take for granted for a single moment!
Thankfully, my energy is back and so is my spirit. I feel better than ever and enjoying my vibrating belly with refreshingly brand-new enthusiasm. Small blessings all around - my internet was down yesterday, which gave me a chance to stop distracting myself and get practical again - to which I owe the fact that I stopped pushing off this week`s illustration, and voila!

4 comments:

AnKa said...

So glad you are feeling good and re-energized!!! I love the new illustration. So much talent!

adesignaffair said...

Glad I stumbled across your blog. Great work and great musings.

lil kim said...

inspiring to hear you are being creative through all these difficulties. Sometimes it's hard even when nothing at all is holding you back! keep it up :)

Jennette said...

Just found you,am now following!
http://boutiquestitches.blogspot.com/